Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Ella Pitt (10/25/2012 1:09:00 PM) Post reply

I'm new to poem hunter and have posted three poems so far, would be very appreciative of those who care to take a look. I'm also very open to criticism and suggestion.

• Yash Shinde (10/22/2012 10:53:00 PM) Post reply

Hello friends and all of the great poets here.......I am new to poem hunter...........so I require your support and guidance thus I cordially invite you to read my poems on my page and comment and rate plzz...........waiting eagerly for your response.....great poets..........: -)

• Daniel Einstein (10/22/2012 4:23:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, my name is...well, Daniel Einstein, I have been in this site for a decent amount of time and I always ask you
    Guys to send me a private message with at least two of your favorite poems that you have written. I will read them, and promptly comment or rate depending on
    the poem. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

• Ray Quesada (10/21/2012 11:11:00 PM) Post reply

another important announcement - R.I.P. Jack Kerouac.

• Ray Quesada (10/21/2012 11:08:00 PM) Post reply

Hello fellow poemhunters - I'm Ray, and I've been on here for around 2 1/2 weeks or so. anyone interested in reading my poems and voting or commenting is welcome to. my themes are usually on Death, Freedom, Psychology, Buddhism, Politics, Love, Peace, and i most commonly write in the lyrical form. my work has been called witty, playful, clever, but also profound and very philosophical...blah blah blah... so far people on here have had alot of nice things to say about my work, only giving me more reason to share more. thanks for reading, and i happily anticipate your reviews! -RQ-

• Amanda Laurent (10/21/2012 12:31:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hey everyone,

I just joined poemhunter a couple days ago and can't wait to read all of your poetry! I have so far added 3 haikus and 3 longer poems of my own. Some are insights into my own life, while others are inspired by the struggles and experiences I've seen others go through. I often find that although we struggle differently and under different circumstances, the pain, sadness and even joy in their essence are what we can all relate to. I hope you enjoy, and welcome your feedback as fellow poets!

Thanks,
    Amanda Laurent
    a.k.a. Argentine Tango

Replies for this message:
    • Gianni Pansensoy (11/4/2013 9:04:00 PM) Post reply

try to read my poems too thanx a lot

• Z.i. Mahmud (6/13/2013 8:31:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Amanda Laurent, Welcome to poemhunter. It is good that you have started writing poems. Hope to read your poetry. Thanks, Z.I.Mahmud

• Akanksha Bhatt (10/19/2012 7:41:00 AM) Post reply

Hello to all of you. Hope you are doing well. There is a humble request to you to read some of my poems and dropp your comments on them! I hope you'll like them. PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!
    With Regards
    Thanking You
    :)
    Akanksha

• Denice Godinez (10/16/2012 3:04:00 AM) Post reply

Everything I write are the thoughts in my head and I write what's on my mind

• Solomon Kobela (10/14/2012 9:03:00 AM) Post reply

Hi fellow poemhunter members

i have been introduced to this platform just a while back. i have since posted multiple poems which i would like you guys to give me feedback on. it would really help me improve or keep up the good work depending how you guys see the work i do.

your comments, votes is welcome with both hands and a smile :)

thank you

• Black On Black Arts (10/13/2012 2:31:00 PM) Post reply

hello i have two poems and i need you the poem hunter community to read rate and comment on them please only a picture and dementia thank you

[Hata Bildir]