Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Pani Gleeson (8/26/2012 9:31:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone
    new to poetry, not sure what im doing..great to be here, fabulous poems i've read, been moved, touched, felt..

• Sreelekha Premjit (8/26/2012 1:25:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone!
    This is Sreelekha. Have been writing here for quite sometime. As I have said in one of my poems, its a pleasure to meet like minded people... enjoy writing and reading! ! !

• Andrew Lawton (8/22/2012 2:59:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Oi, I'm new here and I really don't know about posting, but hopefully this is the right place to post these types a things.
    http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/addicted-68/
    Anytime up criticism is open it doesn't bother me to be honest.
    Thanks in advanced!

Replies for this message:
  • Ehimika Ehimigbai (8/17/2012 10:21:00 PM) Post reply

This is a Ehimika, a 22yrs old microbiologist turn poet. Just because I love POETRY.
    Sincerely, i need mentors and teachers around me. That's why I need you badly to check-out my poetry.
    Also feel free to explore my blog
    mypoemsehimika.
    Thank you all.

• Dominic Hunt (8/17/2012 12:48:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hi
    i love feedback on my poems and i appreciate good or bad comments.
    i guess i am the same as others on this site and just want to get better

regards Dom

Replies for this message:
  • Jami Torres (8/15/2012 7:52:00 PM) Post reply

Im Jami lynn, And am Pretty new to poemhunter. I have posted a few of my poems on here and would really appreciate any feedback at all! ! This would be the first time ANYONE has EVER read my poetry! THANK YOU for your time and comments.

• isyaffi Md isah (8/15/2012 5:48:00 PM) Post reply

I am fairly new to PoemHunter & as such have only posted a few pieces. I invite all to read my works & give me your thoughts so I may improve myself further.

• Ndubuisi Okona (8/14/2012 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

I am fairly new to poemhunter and i want to invite you to read my poems when you get a chance. I appreciate your criticism and your valued opinion. kindly leave a comment & tell me what you think.

• Thobani Ntombiziyamfisa Thusini (8/13/2012 4:08:00 PM) Post reply

hei Goog people I would lyk to Introduce my self to u all i am a new Member here I would lyk u to post some comments on My poems so tht i can see where i should pull my socks at good advises i lyk poetery

• Indranil Bhaduri (8/13/2012 12:02:00 AM) Post reply

Greetings to all fellow members. Inviting all of you to go through my link and put your valuable comments which will help me analyse my humble contributions. http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

[Hata Bildir]