Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Ehimika Ehimigbai (8/17/2012 10:21:00 PM) Post reply

This is a Ehimika, a 22yrs old microbiologist turn poet. Just because I love POETRY.
    Sincerely, i need mentors and teachers around me. That's why I need you badly to check-out my poetry.
    Also feel free to explore my blog
    mypoemsehimika.
    Thank you all.

• Dominic Hunt (8/17/2012 12:48:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hi
    i love feedback on my poems and i appreciate good or bad comments.
    i guess i am the same as others on this site and just want to get better

regards Dom

Replies for this message:
  • Jami Torres (8/15/2012 7:52:00 PM) Post reply

Im Jami lynn, And am Pretty new to poemhunter. I have posted a few of my poems on here and would really appreciate any feedback at all! ! This would be the first time ANYONE has EVER read my poetry! THANK YOU for your time and comments.

• isyaffi Md isah (8/15/2012 5:48:00 PM) Post reply

I am fairly new to PoemHunter & as such have only posted a few pieces. I invite all to read my works & give me your thoughts so I may improve myself further.

• Ndubuisi Okona (8/14/2012 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

I am fairly new to poemhunter and i want to invite you to read my poems when you get a chance. I appreciate your criticism and your valued opinion. kindly leave a comment & tell me what you think.

• Thobani Ntombiziyamfisa Thusini (8/13/2012 4:08:00 PM) Post reply

hei Goog people I would lyk to Introduce my self to u all i am a new Member here I would lyk u to post some comments on My poems so tht i can see where i should pull my socks at good advises i lyk poetery

• Indranil Bhaduri (8/13/2012 12:02:00 AM) Post reply

Greetings to all fellow members. Inviting all of you to go through my link and put your valuable comments which will help me analyse my humble contributions. http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

• Michael Baker (8/11/2012 12:03:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys Im new to this site and have written a couple of poems.

These poems are from the heart and I would greatly
    appreciate any comments or words of advice from my
    fellow poets.... Thanks in advance

• Philo Yan (8/10/2012 3:49:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi Everyone,

I joined Poem Hunter at 2.30 am this morning(Malaysian Time) August 10,2012
    I could not sleep and thought of looking for poems for my new blog.
    If you have written a poem that can be used for gift giving,
    I will be happy to post it for you in my blog page.
    I look forward to your feedback of my poems posted here so that I can improve it.

Please dropp by at: http://philoawesomegiftideas.blogspot.com.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and Have An AweSome Day!

Philo

Replies for this message:
    • Philo Yan (8/10/2012 5:23:00 AM) Post reply

I mean 'drop.' Admin, please take note that the delet button is not functioning. Thanks.

• Don Longshore (8/8/2012 8:43:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, all around the world. My name's Don Longshore, and while I consider myself a poet/writer, I can see just in some of the works I've read here that I've got some catching up to do. I only have 3 poems on this site right now (" Circle" , " Little Boy" , and " Over the Edge" ;) , but I have many more in my heart. I also have a blog that I am rather proud of (seriously-erudite.blogspot.com) so if you would like to check any/all of it out, be my guest.

[Hata Bildir]