Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Nick Feiner (6/29/2012 2:19:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, everyone
    i am somewhat new to this but if you all have time check out my poetry and maybe comment.
    i find that there is always room for improvement, so a little constructive criticism would be nice
    thanks

• Gabhriel Londe (6/29/2012 2:16:00 PM) Post reply

Yes, I'm Gabhriel Londe. Yes, I'm another one of those mad poets, aspiring to see my name in print. No, I will not shake your hand. I'm just saying what I have to say, maybe open some eyes, possibly entertain some folks along the way. That would be nice.

I'm reaching out and doing what needs to be done to proove my worth, and make some friends along the way. was hoping some of you could take a look at the poems I have posted on my profile so far, and give me whatever feedback and ratings you could. It would be appreciated, and I'll return the favor! It's only fair. :)

So lets talk. Check out my poetry, suggest some of yours. I know I've already read some of y'alls... Hopefully mine will stack up

• Emmanuel Monychol (6/27/2012 1:21:00 AM) Post reply

Hello Guys!

I am here to share with you and to learn with you. I write essays more easily than poems....that's why I am more of a Freelancer, a short story writer and now... I am here to share short-forms and compressed words and thoughts with you. You may follow me on my blog: monycholakop.blogspot.com

• Frankie K (6/24/2012 8:59:00 PM) Post reply

Yo everyone who may be reading this, hope I can connect well with people here whether it be sharing poems or, whatever :) I'm just an individual among the 6billion out there, doing what I love and what I feel. I write because I love it and it helps me get by the day. May not be the best, but for me it's just perfect. I really feel what I write, and I hope you do too. Take care

• Rahman Mostafiz (6/24/2012 4:45:00 PM) Post reply

This is really a good platform for the poets to be published...

• Oludipe Oyin Samuel (6/22/2012 1:17:00 PM) Post reply

I joined this site not quite too long. The feel of creativity from all 'o you has long driven me to submit at least a poem per day. I hereby humbly request you (great poets) to read little of my entire poetry to encourage my course. Thanks a bunch, lovely people
    Samuel.

• Darren David Weaver (6/21/2012 3:24:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I'm a new member and have posted a small number of poems onto the site. Please give me feedback...... I'm on my knees begging as I type! lol. In return for your time, I will give some of my time to offer feedback on your poems. Time = Time. Fair deal?

• Tolulope Modupe (6/20/2012 5:49:00 PM) Post reply

Hi members, i joined this site not quite long. I have four poems here..race, bone of my bone, All hail my dear mistress I and All hail my dear mistress II. I hereby request the entire members to help me rate and comment on my poem. Thanks 4 reading!

• Stella Nicole Gopal (6/19/2012 9:07:00 AM) Post reply

hey...uhm well I'm new to this site so i just wanted to say hello...and im hoping to get alot of comments so i now were i stand with poem...i right poetry for fun as a hobby but it would be nice to now how well i am.....

• Ritika Abrol (6/19/2012 5:14:00 AM) Post reply

Please read, rate and comment on my poetry.
    I'd really like to know if am any good :)

Thank you!

[Hata Bildir]