Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Ehimika Ehimigbai (8/17/2012 10:21:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

This is a Ehimika, a 22yrs old microbiologist turn poet. Just because I love POETRY.
    Sincerely, i need mentors and teachers around me. That's why I need you badly to check-out my poetry.
    Also feel free to explore my blog
    mypoemsehimika.
    Thank you all.

• Rookie - 13 Points Dominic Hunt (8/17/2012 12:48:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hi
    i love feedback on my poems and i appreciate good or bad comments.
    i guess i am the same as others on this site and just want to get better

regards Dom

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie Jami Torres (8/15/2012 7:52:00 PM) Post reply

Im Jami lynn, And am Pretty new to poemhunter. I have posted a few of my poems on here and would really appreciate any feedback at all! ! This would be the first time ANYONE has EVER read my poetry! THANK YOU for your time and comments.

• Rookie isyaffi Md isah (8/15/2012 5:48:00 PM) Post reply

I am fairly new to PoemHunter & as such have only posted a few pieces. I invite all to read my works & give me your thoughts so I may improve myself further.

• Rookie Ndubuisi Okona (8/14/2012 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

I am fairly new to poemhunter and i want to invite you to read my poems when you get a chance. I appreciate your criticism and your valued opinion. kindly leave a comment & tell me what you think.

• Rookie Thobani Ntombiziyamfisa Thusini (8/13/2012 4:08:00 PM) Post reply

hei Goog people I would lyk to Introduce my self to u all i am a new Member here I would lyk u to post some comments on My poems so tht i can see where i should pull my socks at good advises i lyk poetery

• Rookie - 97 Points Indranil Bhaduri (8/13/2012 12:02:00 AM) Post reply

Greetings to all fellow members. Inviting all of you to go through my link and put your valuable comments which will help me analyse my humble contributions. http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

• Rookie Michael Baker (8/11/2012 12:03:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys Im new to this site and have written a couple of poems.

These poems are from the heart and I would greatly
    appreciate any comments or words of advice from my
    fellow poets.... Thanks in advance

• Rookie - 495 Points Philo Yan (8/10/2012 3:49:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi Everyone,

I joined Poem Hunter at 2.30 am this morning(Malaysian Time) August 10,2012
    I could not sleep and thought of looking for poems for my new blog.
    If you have written a poem that can be used for gift giving,
    I will be happy to post it for you in my blog page.
    I look forward to your feedback of my poems posted here so that I can improve it.

Please dropp by at: http://philoawesomegiftideas.blogspot.com.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and Have An AweSome Day!

Philo

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 495 Points Philo Yan (8/10/2012 5:23:00 AM) Post reply

I mean 'drop.' Admin, please take note that the delet button is not functioning. Thanks.

• Rookie Don Longshore (8/8/2012 8:43:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, all around the world. My name's Don Longshore, and while I consider myself a poet/writer, I can see just in some of the works I've read here that I've got some catching up to do. I only have 3 poems on this site right now (" Circle" , " Little Boy" , and " Over the Edge" ;) , but I have many more in my heart. I also have a blog that I am rather proud of (seriously-erudite.blogspot.com) so if you would like to check any/all of it out, be my guest.

[Hata Bildir]