Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Damein Taylor (6/2/2012 11:10:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey i joined today and it would be cool if someone would read my poems and be honest about what they think.

• Eyerusalem Tesfaye (6/1/2012 8:29:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey every one i am glad i joined this site. Please read my poems and comment. Thanx

• Olasunkanmi Ojileru (5/31/2012 5:34:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey everyone, I just joined poemhunters some minutes ago. Please I will appreciate your comments and correction whenever I am wrong. Thanks

• Mykonos Poetry Club (5/26/2012 4:30:00 PM) Post reply Stage

http://www.poemhunter.com/mykonos-poetry-club/

Mykonospoetryclub.tumblr.com

Views and feedback would be really good :)

• Jeremy Vargas (5/25/2012 6:24:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey everyone, I'm jeremy and glad I found this site.
    Cool stuff on here, and I'm glad I have a place to share my poems.

• Olanipekun immanuel Omotayo (5/25/2012 10:42:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hey, members of the pen family. I just joined poemhunters few hours ago. Please feel free to correct and put me into right order, if I err. What do you think the poem I posted?

• Sekharan Pookkat (5/23/2012 6:00:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey, all poets- I just joined Poem Hunter and posted one poem. share your views about my poem and keep in touch with me.I am always with you with my poems

• Ryan Walker (5/22/2012 5:25:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I've joined to promote my published poems. I'm also looking to publish an ebook within the next month called, " Conversations Once In An Autumn Sunset, " which contains 50 poems and three short stories. It will likely be offered free, but we will see.

I am well read in most poetic movements. My personal style is a mix of Ezra Pound and John Keats, and which I like to call, " Modern Romanticism."

• James Trotter (5/22/2012 2:27:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I just joined PoemHunter and was introduced to the composition of poetry about six months ago. I welcome constructive criticism, so check out my poems

• Anita Sehgal (5/21/2012 10:08:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Just joined poemhunter - posted two poems... what is it?and Many faces of Duality.. Go ahead and read it and share your views..

[Hata Bildir]