what new ills do omens seek?
    The earth trembles, a sudden shock that tend to break the faults of rocks
    the violent wind may blow, displacing all earthly things you know
    violent fire emerges from a crack to burn all things within its track
    water travels upon the earth to sweep and clean for all to weep
    earth- wind, fire and water, the elements of our nature’s wonder
    Copyright © 2012

• Mark Walters (5/7/2012 9:41:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I'm a brand new member here. Howdy from Texas, folks.

• Tom Hamilton (5/7/2012 9:37:00 PM) Post reply Stage

My name is Tom. I welcome everyone to read my poems if they have time. Comments and leaving a rating are encouraged. Thank you, here's the link.

http://www.poemhunter.com/tom-hamilton/

If anyone wants me to read, rate or comment on their poems, simply ask me and I will be glad to oblige.

• Bloodshed 207 (5/7/2012 7:36:00 PM) Post reply Stage

New to this site, wondering what people would think of my poems. They're pretty depressing, so keep that in mind. Thanks

• June Walker (5/7/2012 12:26:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Joined this site today. I like nature poems, such as by John Clare, Ted Hughes, and William Blake. I write some poems too and have a site with some of my previously published poems at: - http://poemsbyjune.webs.com/ Looking forward to browsing this site and meeting members.

• Alok Mishra (5/7/2012 2:18:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello all, I just posted a poem " The Most Tragic Love" need all your suggestions and guidance. Thank you.

• Enrico Lommerte (5/7/2012 1:47:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone!

My name is Enrico and I come from Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
    Although this is an English language site, I thought I'd give it a go. Maybe there are readers who can read dutch.
    Occasionally I wil post an English poem.

Check out my website: http://lommerte.wordpress.com

I hope te read many beautiful poems here!

Greetz

• Tom Hamilton (5/6/2012 10:33:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello everyone, my name is Tom. I have posted a few poems which I wrote several years ago. If anyyone would like to read these poems here is the link:

http://www.poemhunter.com/tom-hamilton/

If anyone has time, I would welcome comments or if you'd like you can rate the poems. Anyone who would like me to read and comment on their poems simply contact me.

• Godfrey Morris (5/6/2012 6:02:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I just want to thank everyone for viewing my poems. All your comments, and support are well appreciated. Merci beaucoup/ Gracias

• John Hazon Palen (5/3/2012 8:33:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Whatever you may call this, just know that this came from my heart:

I love poemhunter.com! I thank all the people behind this website for the support they've given to me since I joined in. This encourages me in a lot of ways as I also am taking a degree in BS InfoTech, lucky enough being a gov't scholar to help my family. I am looking forward in the future about working for such wonderful website. I hope it will be as sooner as possible for I want to get my mom to the hospital to get checked up because she now suffers from an illness which really does bother me. If only I can treat her and take away the pain by myself, I wouldn't take the risk of putting my reputation low. I need someone who can help me all for the love of my family. I have my dreams in life and it includes for all the members of my family, especially my dear parents. Out of all the things in life that I could fear, the only thing that would hurt me is if I'd loose someone I love!

[Hata Bildir]