Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Caroline Bulleck (7/25/2012 11:31:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello, I'm Caroline Bulleck and I'm new here. Please read my poems and tell me what you honestly think.

• Rookie - 0 Points Peter Daniel Phiri (7/25/2012 2:37:00 AM) Post reply

hie! I am new to this site..I have been writting poetry since high xool.i jst decided 2 post them here 2 get fair appraisal or comments.pliz help.

• Rookie - 39 Points Black On Black Arts (7/24/2012 9:21:00 AM) Post reply

hello poem enthusiasts i have 3 poems that i would love for yall to read rate and give me your opinions on they are called Do You?Do I Do You part II And Do you Part 3 each its a 3 part poem enjoy and i have other poems that i like for yall to read thank you and stay inspired B.O.B.A

• Rookie Ulveena Aitzaz (7/24/2012 2:04:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, all!
    I've been here since the past 4 or 5 years but in between I got cut off from this site. Now that I'm back, I want everyone and anyone to go through what I've written. Poetry is my passion and I LOVE writing poems. No one will ever let me pursue this as my career but this might just be my only chance to prove it. Help out, I'll be much obliged :)

• Rookie Maged Habib (7/23/2012 7:25:00 PM) Post reply

Adding to the below, i am really interested in reading other poets' stuff.
    My opinions will be very honest and unbiased, however my views in poetry are pretty classical so i like the hidden music in rhyme and scales, and deep metaphores and similies.

Show me what you got!
    just msg me or reply to this post, and i will comment on your poem, nothing in return in requested.

• Rookie Maged Habib (7/23/2012 2:04:00 PM) Post reply

My poems have received good comments, only from my friends. In fact, i never shared anything with anyone wjo ahd interest in poetry.
    So at this point, i dont know if i have it.
    I use my iphone to type and cimment so pardon my lack of interest to pay attention to grammar/punctuation :)

If you think i am talented or not just tell me, comments plz

• Rookie Sudeesh Kalashakkaran (7/21/2012 4:41:00 AM) Post reply

Hi All,

I am sudeesh K.(Klashakkaran) . I am a Ph.d research scholar., curreently pursuing my research on Malayalam Cinema in relation to South Indian Cinema. I have an abiding interest in poetry. I have also written some poems and articles which you can see from my blog. Please click the link to see my blog: http://submarinetravel.blogspot.in/

• Rookie Akintunde Adedeji (7/20/2012 5:12:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone,
    Am new here and i am more than happy to meet you guys. I will love you to give a sincere view about my work and will love to be of help to you in any way

• Rookie Robin Bennett (7/19/2012 1:50:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hi! Pretty new here. If anyone wants to help each other out by reading and replying to each others work, I'm in!

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Maged Habib (8/4/2012 9:00:00 PM) Post reply

thanks, so how did you find my poem?

• Rookie Maged Habib (7/23/2012 1:43:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Dude or dudette plz check my poem, i only posted one. And afraid to post everything so as not to be stolen. Some of the stuff are not registered.

• Rookie Robin Bennett (7/18/2012 3:19:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone,
    I've been writing for most of my life and decided to post my work here and get some honest feedback. I belong to a poetry forum and get nice feedback and am comfortable there, but it does nothing to further my aspirations of finally seeing my name in print. If anyone would look at my work and give me some feedback I will certainly return the favor. Thanks! -Robin xoxo

[Hata Bildir]