Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Rick Craig (7/9/2012 3:50:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hey everyone new to site and poems in general.looking forward to reading some things to move me

• Rookie - 16 Points Dawn Winters (7/9/2012 12:35:00 AM) Post reply

hello fellow poets,
    I'm just looking for good poems to read and I hope you will read mine as well!

Thank you,
    Dawn

• Rookie - 0 Points Suhana Lulu (7/6/2012 6:49:00 AM) Post reply

i value your votes and comments. pls check my poems.
    and one question to poem hunter. I SAW SAME POEMS IN DIFFERENT POETS PAGE, WHEN I WENT THROUGH THE " POEMS ON / ABOUT" IN ALONE, BEAUTIFUL.
    PLS DO CHECK.

• Rookie Travis Ciempa (7/4/2012 12:08:00 PM) Post reply

http://www.poemhunter.com/travis-ciempa/
    I would just like some helpful criticism. Thank you :)

• Rookie Mandi June (7/4/2012 11:27:00 AM) Post reply

What an honor to be selected to contribute the Member Poem of the Day! I hope you all enjoy it :)

• Rookie - 16 Points Dawn Winters (7/3/2012 11:50:00 PM) Post reply

Hello I am hoping to meet fellow poets! I would love to read anyone's poems and would appreciate the same in return.

• Rookie Kamal N. Baruah (7/2/2012 11:02:00 PM) Post reply

hiee everyone :) M pretty new here :) making poems is my way of expressing myself :) I hope I'll get all d other support as well

• Rookie Nick Masesso (7/2/2012 10:17:00 AM) Post reply

My fictionalized short stories, poetry and prose have been published in the Starry Night Review, Elagant Thorn Review, Language and Culture.net and Vagabond Press. My latest book " Armor of Innocence" and first book " Walking the Midway in Purgatory: A Journal" are available on-line and through book stores. My current writing can be seen at Web Blog: - http://www.nickmasesso.wordpress.com/

• Rookie - 0 Points Precious Okidika (7/1/2012 5:34:00 PM) Post reply

Hallo every one, my name is precious okidika. I jus signed up here yesterday. Follow me as i give you imagery of my beloved country Nigeria.

• Rookie - 0 Points Precious Okidika (7/1/2012 5:29:00 PM) Post reply

Hallo every one, my name is precious okidika. I jus signed up here yesterday. Follow me as i give you imagery of my beloved country Nigeria.

[Hata Bildir]