Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Ashwini Dey (1/12/2012 8:50:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello poem lovers, I am new to this exotic world of poetry.... I am trying to contribute some drops to this vast ocean of poetry.... So, friends please give a look to my poems and please give your valuable comments on them so that I may try to improve them, I too will review your poems for sure.... Get my poems here: http: //www.poemhunter.com/ashwini-dey/

• Viraj Gupta (12/20/2011 4:56:00 AM) Post reply Stage

thanks for the response on my poem. i have just uploaded more of my poems. come to my page if you want to check them out.
    thanks

• Viraj Gupta (12/18/2011 10:01:00 AM) Post reply Stage

hi,
    i just joined this site in hope that i can get some people to read my poems and comment on them. Somehow acquaintances don't give you an honest review. So do read my poems if you have the time, and do comment if you have anything to say.
    link- http: //www.poemhunter.com/poem/seduction-16/

thank you.

• Joseph Hankinson (12/18/2011 7:39:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello everyone. I can't express how grateful I would be to receive any kind of publicity for my poems: they are, although sometimes trivial, gateways to my emotions and I value them very highly. Any feedback will be duly returned.
    Merci,
    François Sauvageau

• Ivan Grandy (12/16/2011 4:50:00 PM) Post reply Stage

hello everybody...nice to know all of you
    i just write one poem, check it on
    http: //www.poemhunter.com/ivan-grandy/
    send me a critic for that poem...so i make it better

• Alisha Collins (12/15/2011 9:57:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hi I am new here I love poems and I do write them. When I have alot on my mind I start writing I love it and I do enjoy it.

• Charles Darkly (12/14/2011 9:09:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I recently registered after lurking this site for a bit, and am looking forward to sharing my work and reading the work of others. Please contact me if you would like to do so.

• Juan Guzman (12/11/2011 5:29:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I recantly came back to using this sight and read my previous post and find alight of
    Them inconsiderate and mean, so I'd like to formaly apologize on this. Thank you, also thank you those who visit my page :)

I recently added some new poems, please read them and comment.

Sincerely, yours
    Beating tree

• Glenn Barnwell (12/10/2011 1:45:00 PM) Post reply Stage

just up for a chat on ideas. I love words and what they can do. I pile them onto a hearth of my own fancy to make a blaze to warm myself. Sorry R S Thomas, i know thats not quite right but it does the job.

• Robin Pratt (12/6/2011 8:59:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I am delighted to have found this site. A place where I and everyone else can express themselves with a like minded audience.

There are so many brilliant poems old and new and so many themes that I thought were just in my head! What an idiot to think that.

I have a few more poems at www.wordsbythewater.com. All written in just the past few months at the ripe old age of 62 - I had no creative juice till then unlike so many of you.

[Hata Bildir]