Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Teen Poetry and Discussions

Post a message
  • Nitya More (6/1/2012 8:17:00 AM) Post reply

i m new nd i'd like everybody to read my poems

• Hawkins Rodgers (5/31/2012 9:30:00 AM) Post reply

Fellow poets, I'm 18 and I'm from the south suburbs of Chicago IL. I was homeschooled from 1st through 8th grade, I just graduated Highschool, and I'm looking forward to college in the fall. Like many of you, I've been writing poetry for a few years now. I'd appreciate if you took a look at some of my works and, if you want, feel free to direct me to some of yours.

I'm here to learn as well as share, thanks, Hawkins.

• Jacob Guinn (5/30/2012 6:46:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hey everyone. Im from Stockton California. Im 18 and ive been writing poetry for over 3 years now. I write poems based on my life expirences and just my daily life journies. if i can get any feedback or any fixes that i can adjust to my writing to make it better, i would greatly appriciate it. Thank you. Much love. God bless :)

Replies for this message:
  • Egypt Del Rosario (5/20/2012 5:08:00 AM) Post reply

Please read my poems guys -all about vengeance and pride! ! thanks...im from Philippines!

• Cody O'Hara (5/17/2012 6:07:00 PM) Post reply

I could really use any constructive criticism I can get, so if you have a little time to check out my gallery it would be very appreciated! : D

• Patrick Williams (5/14/2012 4:24:00 AM) Post reply

Hey guys, I'm from SA and dis is new to me but it looks fun, anyone can inbox me, I like all types of poem, especially datk ones...I will be uploading a poem of my own soon..And I truyl hope to make friends here..xxo

• Clinton Ekeh (5/10/2012 8:59:00 PM) Post reply

Hey y'all! Hope we are good. If you know you write cool and needs someone to read/comment on your write(s) , you just inbox me and I'll see to that hopefully.stay poetic folks ;)

• Bloodshed 207 (5/7/2012 2:05:00 AM) Post reply

New to this site, wondering what people would think of my poems. They're pretty depressing, so keep that in mind. Thanks: /

• Alice Mason (5/2/2012 6:12:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey y'all I've been on here for some time and just make up poems during the day. I would be happy if anyone reads them and tells me what they think. Yeah they are a little dark but that's about it.

Replies for this message:
  • Jordan Pifer (4/19/2012 7:59:00 PM) Post reply

Hello all, I am also new to this website and would appreciate to introduce myself to all of you. I to have started typing daily as i feel it helps with
    stress.That is all.

[Hata Bildir]