Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Teen Poetry and Discussions

For teens and students - Share your poems, ask help for your homework, share ideas and discuss anything you like.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Kathleen Neff Kathleen Neff Female, 15, United States (10/11/2013 10:45:00 AM)

Black as night
Cold as ice
The darkness
can consume any in sight
Blind they are
to sight and sound
Until they fall from
the ground
Frozen they become
never to wake
until the night
Darkness they face
Reborn as none
Screaming and eating
the sun
Demons of shadows
Ice and night
Have come to take the light.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Mughal Ssp (11/17/2013 11:27:00 AM) Post reply

hmmm...cool thanks for sharing

• June Keysha (10/13/2013 9:04:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

you have a great talent in poem writing, i even can't write such a poem like that...

Replies for this message:
    • Kathleen Neff (10/14/2013 10:06:00 AM) Post reply

Thank you very much June. All I do is write what pops in my head or let my mind go blank and let my hands write down what they want. Any way if you just keep on trying and not give up you could right ... more

[Hata Bildir]