Treasure Island

Publishing

Post your questions or ask for advice about publishing your poetry or books, share your knowledge with other members.
Post a message

• Mohammad Skati Bronze Star - 4th Stage (9/3/2014 3:12:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, dear members. what are the best publishing houses you came by ever?Thanks.

• Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip Rookie - 1st Stage (8/29/2014 12:30:00 PM) Post reply

So far I have been written more than 100 poetry but I am now only 16 years old so I will write till 18 years of my age, and I will publish my poetry and I need the poem hunter to help me and guide me for the copy right certificate and publication.

• Mohammad Skati Bronze Star - 4th Stage (8/20/2014 8:37:00 AM) Post reply

If you feel that you good poems, please go ahead and forward them to be published. Thanks.

• Acheron Thorne Bronze Star - 4th Stage (8/12/2014 9:42:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey how's it going?I just made an account and can't seem to figure out how to create/post a poem. Can anybody give me a boost?

Replies for this message:
    • F. J. Thomas Rookie - 1st Stage (8/12/2014 9:58:00 AM) Post reply

:) Hi Acheron, I was a bit stumped myself. On the desktop version select " Manage Poems" at the very top by your name and you'll see the option in there.

• Richard Beevor Rookie - 1st Stage (7/15/2014 12:25:00 PM) Post reply

Hi I have tried publishing places on the net and seem to get turned down as they say I'm already published here on PH and they cannot accept me, is there any where that don't have such objections to us on PH please, thank you from Richard.

• Maqsood Hasni Rookie - 1st Stage (7/7/2014 11:41:00 PM) Post reply

READ FROM EYES

Should it necessary to talk
    How can words reflect inner's happening?
    Eyes are, in fact mirror
    Noting is in the world but your eyes
    A world of meaning I find there
    Don't show your guilty anger
    I have read there,
    Love for me
    Often we know,
    Not ready to accept
    To hide a true and pure is a open unjust
    Witness can be haired
    But what need of a witness???
    With a kind and sincere look
    He can be know ledged,
    With the universe of emotions and thoughts
    Don't accept,
    Read from eyes
    Believe at any mercy look

• Mandolyn ... Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/28/2014 11:12:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have a new book I published on createspace.com and its on amazon right now. I was hoping some of you would check it out! Maybe buy a copy and support this girl? :)

Title is " Our Last Field Trip" and it's under books (poetry and prose)

I don't know if this site will let me attach a link.

• Poet Akinwemimo Idris Rookie - 1st Stage (6/22/2014 5:03:00 AM) Post reply

Can any poet be of help?I get poems to be published to hard cover poetry book... Can someone help me?I promise to be grateful. Thanks

• Alma Suarez Rookie - 1st Stage (5/5/2014 8:59:00 PM) Post reply

I just want to share based on my experience as a blogger. I am not saying I'm a good writer but I always follow this simple rule. I always give three points or factors. No matter what is the topic, I always make it sure that I will just present three things that would matter to my reader I think if I go more than that, it would be boring, or if shorter than that, it would incomplete. You can read one of my blog here: http://kroid.net/. Anyway, this is just my opinion, hope that helps.

• Herbert Guitang Rookie - 1st Stage (4/26/2014 5:39:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

What are the process in publishing poems?I have no idea.

To read all of 2 replies click here
[Hata Bildir]