Treasure Island

Publishing

Post a message
  • Bob Dragon (3/8/2014 9:55:00 AM) Post reply

I have LOTS of poems I want to publish, almost 200. Everyone says they are good, and I want to see what people think. Can anyone help me?

• Donna Chlimon Rookie - 1st Stage (2/5/2014 11:37:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have no idea how to get my poetry published...anyone that can help?

I have a personal collection of about 20 poems just hidden from the world.

Appreciate it!

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Jon M. Nelson Rookie - 1st Stage (1/27/2014 2:25:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello to my fellow poets. I have had a couple books of poetry published, and hopefully I can help others looking to do the same thing.

My only problem is trying to promote myself and get my name out there. I have done many book signings, where I just get wierd looks and people keep walking by, because they have no idea who I am. Any advice or helpful hints for this matter would be greatly appreciated.

You can find links to my book and more info about me on my website: http://jonmnelson.com/

• Hisela Lopez (5/21/2014 1:07:00 AM) Post reply

try using well known social medias like facebook and instagram :)

• Shubham Randhwa Rookie - 1st Stage (1/7/2014 6:25:00 AM) Post reply

hi, myshelf shubham randhwa, , i wrote some poems in hindi and english., what should i do, for spread them all around, , ,

• Ponniah Ganeshan Rookie - 1st Stage (11/27/2013 3:09:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have an idea to bring out a collection of my poems in English. Will any publishing institution come forward to help me?

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • independent Writers Rookie - 1st Stage (10/30/2013 12:42:00 PM) Post reply

Earn money for your poems. Post your poems and get paid royalties. Click https: //adf.ly/YOAbE to become a member of the site that pays lifetime royalties for your work.

• Goldheart Bird Rookie - 1st Stage (10/2/2013 10:32:00 PM) Post reply

Heeellooo everybodyyy!
    I'm sorata new here, but I like poetry. I'm probuly the youngest here... But anyways, if you have time, please leave comments and opinons for my poems! Thanks alot!
    Goldheart

• Stephen Moten Rookie - 1st Stage (10/2/2013 5:39:00 PM) Post reply

Hi I like to right haikues but I don't think they're ending up in the haiku section. Am I doing something wrong.

• Neha Kashish Rookie - 1st Stage (9/23/2013 2:31:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi! Plz tell me how to publish my poetry. Plz show me the way move forwar.i wil b thankful

• Shubham Randhwa (1/7/2014 7:00:00 AM) Post reply

hello, i also suffring from this problem, if you will get solution, post them on poemhunter plz., ,

• Mark Smith Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2013 3:32:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I am a choral director with an idea for a Music and Poetry program. I would like the concert program to be in the form of a small " chapbook" sort of item with text of poems (inc. R. Frost and O. Nash) for a few of the pieces we will perform. Is that legal?.. its a give-away.. a concert program.. would never be re-sold as it is tied directly to a specific concert. It is common practice to repreint poems in concert programs but i am wondering if the novelty format is an issue.

Thanks for any insight or opinion.

Mark

• Elena Sandu Rookie - 1st Stage (1/19/2014 6:45:00 PM) Post reply

I have no idea if is legal, yet I would have to tell that I feel sad to know that you have given up on such a beatiful thing because of legal issues. Wish you good luck!

[Hata Bildir]