Publishing

Post a message
  • Shubham Randhwa (1/7/2014 6:25:00 AM) Post reply

hi, myshelf shubham randhwa, , i wrote some poems in hindi and english., what should i do, for spread them all around, , ,

• Ponniah Ganeshan (11/27/2013 3:09:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have an idea to bring out a collection of my poems in English. Will any publishing institution come forward to help me?

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • independent Writers (10/30/2013 12:42:00 PM) Post reply

Earn money for your poems. Post your poems and get paid royalties. Click https: //adf.ly/YOAbE to become a member of the site that pays lifetime royalties for your work.

• Animal Jam Moderator (10/2/2013 10:32:00 PM) Post reply

Heeellooo everybodyyy!
    I'm sorata new here, but I like poetry. I'm probuly the youngest here... But anyways, if you have time, please leave comments and opinons for my poems! Thanks alot!
    Goldheart

• Stephen Moten (10/2/2013 5:39:00 PM) Post reply

Hi I like to right haikues but I don't think they're ending up in the haiku section. Am I doing something wrong.

• Neha Kashish (9/23/2013 2:31:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi! Plz tell me how to publish my poetry. Plz show me the way move forwar.i wil b thankful

• Shubham Randhwa (1/7/2014 7:00:00 AM) Post reply

hello, i also suffring from this problem, if you will get solution, post them on poemhunter plz., ,

• Mark Smith (9/19/2013 3:32:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I am a choral director with an idea for a Music and Poetry program. I would like the concert program to be in the form of a small " chapbook" sort of item with text of poems (inc. R. Frost and O. Nash) for a few of the pieces we will perform. Is that legal?.. its a give-away.. a concert program.. would never be re-sold as it is tied directly to a specific concert. It is common practice to repreint poems in concert programs but i am wondering if the novelty format is an issue.

Thanks for any insight or opinion.

Mark

• Elena Sandu (1/19/2014 6:45:00 PM) Post reply

I have no idea if is legal, yet I would have to tell that I feel sad to know that you have given up on such a beatiful thing because of legal issues. Wish you good luck!

• Emeyazia Iwe Chukwudi (9/11/2013 1:49:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I need a publisher to publish my poems. If you are willing pls. let me know.

• Hira Akhtar (8/17/2013 1:24:00 AM) Post reply

Halaoo..! ! !
    I am very new and i started writting poetry last year and here are very great poets I am probably tht youngest one here so I need your suggestions I'll be highly thankful if you read my poems.Actually I post my poems and post here and no one to check out my poems so that no one to tell mistake if there is any.I kindly request you to please read my poem :)
    regards

• Bozhidar Pangelov (8/15/2013 12:29:00 AM) Post reply

A Feather of Fujiyama
    Hello friends! This is my first bilingual book.HAMMER @ ANVIL BOOKS released my book of poems as e-book on AMAZON Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/A-Feather-of-Fujiyama-ebook/dp/B 00E5XY5PO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374938945&sr=1-1
    Special thanks to Vessislava Savova (translator) , Mercedes Webb-Pullman (Editor) , Adam Henry Carriere (Editor) , and my daughter Liliya Pangelova (illustrator)
    All proceeds from the sale of this collection will go to the Bulgarian Integrated Education Foundation, working to improve the lives of children and youth with special health and educational needs (including mild Down syndrome, autism / autistic spectrum, cerebral palsy, language-speech disorders, and hyperactivity) and their families.}
    Thanks for your support everyone! I wish you happiness and good reading
    Bozhidar Pangelov

[Hata Bildir]