Treasure Island

Publishing

Post your questions or ask for advice about publishing your poetry or books, share your knowledge with other members.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) Female, 23, United States (8/5/2012 9:32:00 AM)

Hi, I am Jessica. I have been thinking about making a book of my poems and publishing it but i dont know what to do or how to get started. So if anyone could give me some advice or anything would like you help thank you.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Titi Dale (9/30/2012 4:40:00 AM) Post reply

Hi Jessica.
    I am younger than you are, and I am thinking about publishing a book. I am not very knowledgeable about this topic, but I can give you a few tips.
    The first thing you need to do is know which poems you are going to publish.
    Then, you need to know whether you are self-publishing or traditionally publishing your book (which you should have prepared) . Another option is to sell it as an eBook online. This is how many famous authors get well-known.
    Either way, you should search online for which publisher or website is convenient. In other words, you are fine with the pricing of delivery and all that stuff. I can't go into details, because I'm not an expert.
    But that is all I can tell you.

[Hata Bildir]