Treasure Island

Second Hand Bookstore

If you have a book of value that you want to sell, or want to exchange; you can share it here.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black Female, 62, United States (1/13/2012 7:40:00 PM)

I have several copies of the one and only 1984 printing of my poetry book ON MOONSTONES PEARLS AND CRYSTAL WINGS..never been reprinted and is very rare and hard to find.I added a selection of my poems to my collection on Poemhunter.Also for a serious collector only, I have the original artwork and typed written pages for sale for many $$$$$$$ if you are interested in striking a reasonable deal..my e-mail address is on my poemhunter auto-biography.. only best offer will be considered.The original manuscript and ink drawings are one of my most treasured possessions..

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (1/24/2012 2:43:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I almost forgot to add I don't keep the printed (3) copies or the original typewritten pages with the ink drawings on the premises.They are in a safe place because of the rarity of the copies.Of course the original is priceless..

• Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (1/14/2012 9:04:00 AM) Post reply Stage

When you contact me please put on the subject line Your Book offer for OMPACW.I get volumes of e-mail every day and this should capture my attention.Thank you.

[Hata Bildir]