Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Second Hand Bookstore

If you have a book of value that you want to sell, or want to exchange; you can share it here.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Carol Shaffer Female, 70, United States (3/10/2012 2:59:00 PM)

I have what I believe is a first edition of The Light Feet of Goats by Shaemas O Sheel. Printed on copyright page is: Copyright,1915, by Saemas O Sheel.

I volunteer at the Humane Society in Branson, MO, and this book was donated to us. Inside pages are good condition with no bent pages or tears. Outside is in fair condition with wear on spine (paper is split but still in tact) . Corners are not in back shape considering age of book.

All proceeds from book would go to the Humane Society. If anyone can help determine value and where to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• George Price (7/26/2013 2:32:00 PM) Post reply

Hi,
    I'm not looking to buy, but I dabble in book sales in general, and I would suggest a top price of around $40?If that sounds vaguely reasonable to you as a guide?

Hope that helps you sell it! I'm in the UK, so I suspect my methods for selling probably differ from what you could do in the US; I do markets and fairs and the like. But good luck!

GHP

[Hata Bildir]