(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
A Bundle Of Joy...
Baby, can bring you a heaven sent joy.
Baby, , , can cause you to weep, tears of rain.
Baby...can fill you with pride, like no other.
Baby...will bring you tenderness, beyond description.
Is there anything, that can compare, to being with
baby...in a quiet moment.?
My, how the love does flow, as one holds their baby.
Baby, who can have you make a fool of yourself, as
contort your face, to make them laugh.
And have you ever noticed yourself, speaking baby
talk...better than your baby?
Baby, who by their mere glimpse, can bring you
running, crying...laughing at the world.
Baby, a true miracle of innocence, in a chaotic world.
Baby, seems to justify our being...our life.
Baby...Baby...Baby...what would we do without them?
Baby...the real proof, that God is at work.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bundle Of Joy... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Deep Water, The Princess
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- A New Day, Electric Lady
- Evening Star, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- Heather Burns