A butterfly so bueatiful
flying around in the garden.
It love the flowers
Red & White
Orange & Purple
But it loved most the pink one.
Pink its the courlor off happiness
Pink is the courlor off live
The butterfly loved the pink one
It's the Pink one it love!
The next day
They loved the Blue most
It's the courlor of happiness
It's the courlor of live
The butterfly said again.
Can you trust a butterfly?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Butterfly by Rikki Dolphin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- To A Child, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.38, Robert Graber
- Fire Tempest, Buxton Shippy
- Call On The Holy One, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- I Am Sorry, Yogiraj Biplab