A Cross At The Front.
With a cross at the front they march along,
Are you ready to join this happy throng?
Their only weapons the Bible and a book of prayer.
Which all are happy with you to share.
Their rallying call, ”Praise be to the Lord.”
None are conscripted they come of their own accord.
Happy faces filled with spiritual grace,
Be honest could you stand the pace?
No rewards or riches on this our earth,
Just the sure knowledge of a heavenly rebirth.
Bringing peace and goodwill to one and all,
Open your ears hear their rallying call.
Join this happy marching throng,
Then you too will know where you belong.
A state of happiness and peace will prevail,
When you the name of Jesus do hail.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cross At The Front. by Bernard Shaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai