a daughter's love-to her late father! ! !
A daughter who wanders alone in the dark
Tears rolling down her cheeks as remembrance to love
The love to her father who left before his last will
And the daughter wandering in the dark questioning to her heart
Where may be her late father be.
In the school, she prefers a corner for a place
So she does not be questioned for her beloved dad
When someone does, she says, ” My dad is up there, shopping for dolls
He will come back when I finally say......” But the daughter does not know
That god sent her a mother who is much more than just mom.
And thus, she heads for the garden, to choose flowers to offer
“Oh father I’ll never shed my tears again…for I know you are my mom
And thank god for what he has given to this child of yours…I know you are there”
So, the daughter now strolls in light and chooses flowers with pleasure.
She loves her mother more than you can say
For she knows she’s got two person inside
What she calls a mother is now a father to her
Cause she believes, in her mother her father resides.
The Enchantress's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a daughter's love-to her late father! ! ! by The Enchantress )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel