A Golden Tribute
People who care
Are people who share.
They make our days brighter
And our burdens
Become lighter to bear.
To you beloved friend
I'm willing to share
For you know I care
About the obstacles of life
That You meet.
Jesus is our best freind
He loves and cares for us all.
How can we represent Him
If I fail to answer your call.
So thru thick and thin
Know this earthly friend
Cares about your challenges
Around your lifes bend.
My beloved friend.
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Golden Tribute by Cecelia Weir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Just For the Record, Joyce Sutphen
- lonely wanderer, The lonely wanderer
- The day my angel died, whole world cried, The lonely wanderer
- the day I get to call you mine, The lonely wanderer
- No goal, hasmukh amathalal
- gud bye my love, The lonely wanderer
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 77, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ordinary Goddess, GRANT FRASER
- u and I are never alike, The lonely wanderer
- Truth and non-violence, gajanan mishra