A MOIST EYE BEMOANS.
I never knew how the communication works
It's just like several waves works together.
And make me suffer
But am sustained in a way.
And where the boldness comes, I do not know.
However I am bold.
I do not know the parents voice anymore
But I know thy work.
What is this communication I could not communicate?
Was it a coincidence?
What is this communication?
A communication of death?
Or do I have an eye that sees nothing?
I do not know.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A MOIST EYE BEMOANS. by Ebi Robert )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)