Ray Subrata Ray
A phantom Fancy
Amidst the lonely beauty who is this bare footed girl,
An image of something special, a beauteous pearl.
The fingers two, signal above God, and a ship
The light with which she is born, she must its tenor keep.
In an airy horse. she visits my land,
While the body passes away, on the soul she stands.
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A phantom Fancy by Ray Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan
- pelican crossing, lee fones