A sister somehow knows
She loves you from her heart. She is the joy that cannot be taken away. Hre comforting words are worth more then chimes and those memories will last for miles. And when you see thw world is filled with life. A sister is a blessing who fills your heart with love. She fills your life with beauiful Angels from above. Written 1/28/09 Posted 3/19/09 Deciated to my sister Helena Klayton Hopenwasser
Susie Sunshine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A sister somehow knows by Susie Sunshine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this poem is about Kohls Cash, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...