M.D DINESH NAIR
A SONG FOR YOU
With notes so dear to you
I have written a song.
It rhymes with your dreams
And has a rythum of your musing lines.
With tunes so clear to you
I have given a music.
It chimes with our sighs
And has a rein of our living times.
With feelings inward in me
I wait for you my pal, forward in glee.
As the hands of the clock strike in spree
My mind hears your steps within me.
Where you are, I know not.
Shall I begin to sing the song?
Where you are, you say not.
A song for you I have....
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A SONG FOR YOU by M.D DINESH NAIR )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne