A Valentine's Salute To Teachers
The greatest relationship to be recognized
Is the union between parents and teachers.
For these are they
That birth the true talent of a child.
So often are those overlooked
Whose perserverance has filled the gap
Between one's ingrained ability
And their intellectual spirituality.
They are those who help cultivate
And enduce the dignity and pride
Of one's intelligence and prepare it
For the avenues and boulevards
Of our world and it's societies.
Although sometimes overlooked
For their own integrity.
Of having families and lives
Which sometimes go neglected
Or are not always given full attention
Because of their sacrifices
Dedicated to educate, to encourage
And inspire our children.
Their future is given to prepare
The future of every never ending tomorrow.
Because of their knowledge
Every capacity is filled
For every legitamate futre occupation.
Teachers, I salute and honor you today!
May the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Continue to Bless and Keep each of you.
That your endeavors may be blessed and fulfilled.
Happy Valentine's Day!
God's Own Servant,
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Valentine's Salute To Teachers by Cecelia Weir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Unquenchable, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- Rose Pink Flamingo Flurries Over Africa, mary douglas
- For The Moment, A Sanskrit Illumination, mary douglas
- This High Circus Life Has, mary douglas
- Perfect Christmas Stocking, mary douglas
- par, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Wind Has Caught The Tattered Rainbow.., mary douglas
- Budding Artists In a Tempera Grove Play .., mary douglas
- What the hell, Nassy Fesharaki