Acceptance Of Your Good Self
You're trying to help you.
Don't get offended by your own thoughts
Guess who gets hurt, first?
Your thoughts isn't birthed
Just for mental contemplation
But Thought gives birth to change.
Never be afraid to change
More Opportunity and Prosperity lives there.
Love, Progress and Success engulfs you
All because of the favor of God.
But you've got to love you enough
To accept just who you are
And it all stimulates and proceeds
By your acceptance of your good self.
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acceptance Of Your Good Self by Cecelia Weir )
- Normal, Foster Teegarden
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #14, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #13, Ronjoy Brahma
- Duty, Obligation, love-optional, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Need not stuff, hasmukh amathalal
- Lonely Hearts, Sandra Feldman
- Strikethrough, Foster Teegarden
- How the Masters Roll~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Hidden Love~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- broken heart, jaquesha webb
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)