Acceptance Of Your Good Self
You're trying to help you.
Don't get offended by your own thoughts
Guess who gets hurt, first?
Your thoughts isn't birthed
Just for mental contemplation
But Thought gives birth to change.
Never be afraid to change
More Opportunity and Prosperity lives there.
Love, Progress and Success engulfs you
All because of the favor of God.
But you've got to love you enough
To accept just who you are
And it all stimulates and proceeds
By your acceptance of your good self.
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acceptance Of Your Good Self by Cecelia Weir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An illegitimate legend, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Happiness, Praveen Gola
- WORDS PLAY, Satish Verma
- Little Fishermen, Edgar Albert Guest
- Snooping 'Round, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Father Of The Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tramp, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curveless journey, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Shut-Ins, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Right Family, Edgar Albert Guest