You cry so that I will pacify.
Your tears become my fears.
Wildish n' childish.
Self-pity? Grab a titty
N' milk me for what it's worth,
Cuz baby gets what baby wants!
Charming belle trapped in her shell;
Debutante of whom I want;
Pampered here n' coddled there,
Scampered near Vanity's fair.
Where's the time? You don't know.
Like my rhyme? You'd rather go
Live in your haze 'til the end of days.
Baby gets what baby wants!
Juvenile and infantile,
Robotic and hypnotic,
Fetus. Wish you'd meet us
In the present n' leave the past.
Learn your lesson or I'll beat your ass.
Baby got what baby needed -
All it took were the steps repeated!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby by Ximmi Moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Achievement, Jaipal Singh
- The Sea Mist, Tadej Blažic
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez