M.D DINESH NAIR
BE AROUND ME...
When will these storms of eerie silence subside?
I don`t know and so you be around me and absorb the terror
For I shudder and shake often.
When will these lightings of fossils of clouds wither away?
I don`t know and so you be with me and put your arms around me
For I cover my face with my fragile palms oftener.
When will these crowds of the deserted lands begin to hail at me?
I don`t know and so you be with me and hug me tight
For I feel lonely and am scared about a fairy hiding very often.
When will these distances between the rigid minds get shorter?
I don`t know and so you be treading with me
For my limbs get transfixed and paralysed the oftenest.
You are there my known devilish friend and guide
And that`s why I don`t stay with any unknown angels.
Leave me not, outrun me not and trail not behind me either
For my gossamer net has been woven around you.
Be around me, nay not that far where I have to search for you,
Be around me, nay not with a quiet mouth that does`nt suit you.
Be around me, my gossamer has to float like a wave of care and feel.
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BE AROUND ME... by M.D DINESH NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman