I am a beefy bird,
Never that of passage,
Men knee by my feet,
Chicken hearted by their nature,
Begging to see my naked bra,
And probably lie on it,
They catty out to themselves,
If really I am a dancer,
Still I am never crabby,
Caused I knew it was a puppy love.
They dog out my footstep,
Like a shadow friend,
Their interest is to wolf at me,
I gave them a turkey word,
To scare out their feelings,
Yet they never get settled,
I wonder why they ass about,
To things of vanquished.
Badger at me with questions,
They kept roving by,
I was told,
A little bird told me,
But I never believed.
How though do I imagine such guess of love?
Though I never gave a dog chance,
But I sacrifice my time to their rabbit,
So that I could smell a rat.
I love to hit below,
Even at the last chat,
I am still never concern,
None ever fit glove to me.
I took a brown study,
To understand a perfect love,
It poses for the bra,
Yet there was no such instinct.
I am already in red.
So I need no such puzzle.
I think I should be happy by now,
Since I can now have a white lie,
Thanks to the high up,
That they do not wolf at me,
When a refusal boost their anger.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beefy Bird by OSAIGUEHIDE ISIUWAKING )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- forever and always yours, kat tommany
- The constant rewards of the will to comm.., Dan Reynolds
- Meelo paidal chalkar tumko, tumse milwan.., VIJAY SINGH BHADORIYA
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense