I am a beefy bird,
Never that of passage,
Men knee by my feet,
Chicken hearted by their nature,
Begging to see my naked bra,
And probably lie on it,
They catty out to themselves,
If really I am a dancer,
Still I am never crabby,
Caused I knew it was a puppy love.
They dog out my footstep,
Like a shadow friend,
Their interest is to wolf at me,
I gave them a turkey word,
To scare out their feelings,
Yet they never get settled,
I wonder why they ass about,
To things of vanquished.
Badger at me with questions,
They kept roving by,
I was told,
A little bird told me,
But I never believed.
How though do I imagine such guess of love?
Though I never gave a dog chance,
But I sacrifice my time to their rabbit,
So that I could smell a rat.
I love to hit below,
Even at the last chat,
I am still never concern,
None ever fit glove to me.
I took a brown study,
To understand a perfect love,
It poses for the bra,
Yet there was no such instinct.
I am already in red.
So I need no such puzzle.
I think I should be happy by now,
Since I can now have a white lie,
Thanks to the high up,
That they do not wolf at me,
When a refusal boost their anger.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beefy Bird by OSAIGUEHIDE ISIUWAKING )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak