I am a beefy bird,
Never that of passage,
Men knee by my feet,
Chicken hearted by their nature,
Begging to see my naked bra,
And probably lie on it,
They catty out to themselves,
If really I am a dancer,
Still I am never crabby,
Caused I knew it was a puppy love.
They dog out my footstep,
Like a shadow friend,
Their interest is to wolf at me,
I gave them a turkey word,
To scare out their feelings,
Yet they never get settled,
I wonder why they ass about,
To things of vanquished.
Badger at me with questions,
They kept roving by,
I was told,
A little bird told me,
But I never believed.
How though do I imagine such guess of love?
Though I never gave a dog chance,
But I sacrifice my time to their rabbit,
So that I could smell a rat.
I love to hit below,
Even at the last chat,
I am still never concern,
None ever fit glove to me.
I took a brown study,
To understand a perfect love,
It poses for the bra,
Yet there was no such instinct.
I am already in red.
So I need no such puzzle.
I think I should be happy by now,
Since I can now have a white lie,
Thanks to the high up,
That they do not wolf at me,
When a refusal boost their anger.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beefy Bird by OSAIGUEHIDE ISIUWAKING )
- The Return, Smoky Hoss
- A poem for a poem, Nikola Pajtic
- Candlelight, Matt Mooney
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns