Cain't remember their names anymore
10: 38 P.M.
And 'Daniel must be the clouds in my eyes',
For the age of more we have less
Counting the tears just one by one,
By one, bye one, be gone
Where an old photo, my smiling father's youth
On my tabled desk, in his Army uniform.
I think of people, I can't remember their names
I think of places I need to be before
There is evermore.
The wind will turn cold
The wolf will run hungry.
The sun will set
Darkness on all
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cain't remember their names anymore by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak