alice kingsley (7/ 17/98 / elmwood park)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
heres a song for you that i just wrote come one come all to see this pretty song. christmas time is coming near more and more everyday. lets all trim the tree with all things small or big.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Song by alice kingsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson