We were together and happy.
But she changed I could not make her happy.
So she ended it.
I would have changed for her.
I would have done anything for her.
I was lost in a world of confusion,
Intel last night at nine.
She said she was happy, that she lied.
She has no reason does not know why she ended it.
She took happiness form just because she could.
Now she can’t get a boyfriend and she’s not happy.
I wont to ask her back out,
But I don’t know if she still likes,
much less loves me.
I wont to be happy again if she will just say yes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come back by Austin Hughey )
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI