Ajala Samuel Akindele
The belief of the soul;
Culture is dynamic
It is the spouse of tradition(coinage)
Culture is life and
High influence of the nation.
Culture those not entice
Superiority among negro
Culture created us equally
But the head determines.
Culture is virginity
Keep yourself safe!
Nor racial discrimination,
Nor violence and
Nor religion common
To cultureis the globe
And the outerpart.
Culture is unique!
Culture is different!
Culture is pride!
Culture is not wealth
Nor abject poverty.
God is culture?
We are all one”says” culture
Ajala Samuel Akindele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Culture by Ajala Samuel Akindele )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri