There is a depth of darkest places, untold fears and nameless faces, whispered screams and dried up tears, silent cries that no one hears.There is a land where full of pain, the smallest learn to make hurt fade, and in their state of almost dead, they learn to hide inside their head.There is a land of living death can't measure life by seeing breath, hearts may beat and blood may flow but all inside are empty souls.There is a sea of cold dark waters filled with hell's own sons and daughters, cast there by another's hand, drowning with no sight of land.There is a chamber cold and dark where evil leaves its ugly mark where hearts are poisoned till they die and children learn to never cry.
In this depth of darkest places, gloom and dead of night encases.
Foundations of an earthly hell, and evil that no one may tell.
Souls cry out and seek release letting go they beg for peace.
Hell is mirrored in their faces.
These children of depths darkest places.
Suicidal Sara's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkest Places by Suicidal Sara )
- Life 12, mohammad zaher
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.25, Monk E. Biz
- Lips, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.24, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)