There is a depth of darkest places, untold fears and nameless faces, whispered screams and dried up tears, silent cries that no one hears.There is a land where full of pain, the smallest learn to make hurt fade, and in their state of almost dead, they learn to hide inside their head.There is a land of living death can't measure life by seeing breath, hearts may beat and blood may flow but all inside are empty souls.There is a sea of cold dark waters filled with hell's own sons and daughters, cast there by another's hand, drowning with no sight of land.There is a chamber cold and dark where evil leaves its ugly mark where hearts are poisoned till they die and children learn to never cry.
In this depth of darkest places, gloom and dead of night encases.
Foundations of an earthly hell, and evil that no one may tell.
Souls cry out and seek release letting go they beg for peace.
Hell is mirrored in their faces.
These children of depths darkest places.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkest Places by Suicidal Sara )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick