Day By Day.
Butterflies and temporary lies,
It all runs one stream,
That my dear is straight ahead.
You have stopped,
You sit and sulk,
But you need to move on,
Times to short.
Life's a count down,
So smile big and enjoy it,
Before your time runs up and it's to late.
It's never to late to say sorry and change your ways,
But it may be to late to life the life you should have,
So live in the day,
Live day to day,
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day By Day. by Casandra Vice )
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- Night Shadows, glen salem
- The Timeless Cave in the Cliff, David Lewis Paget
- Rainbow in a Puddle, Nalini Chaturvedi