Death is always there with us twenty-four hours a day.
Death is there even you’re heath is good. Death has no love and gay.
Death is there even at work death is dangerous and our enemy.
When we die there is no love, no jealousy and no envy.
Death could happen even to sweet little babies, or cute little kids.
Death should be always with us, but we need to be ready like a kid.
Death has never postponed any time or place. But death is terrible to us.
Death is terrible to us especially sleeping at night under an open window unaware and thinking that there will be death.
Death should be like a dog then when it turns mad is bites! We must be aware of death.
Death is terrible!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by sarangee son )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar