I think over Death
So what I want to do in this class
is be honest.
The death will be the destruction of my body,
but my soul is immaterial
and so my soul can continue to exist after my death
We would like to live forever.
Immortality would be wonderful.
That's why death's so bad.
It rob us of immortality.
And if there is no soul,
If there is no immortality,
this is such an overwhelmingly bad thing,
Death is bad guy
Kyungdae Min's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Kyungdae Min )
- At accuracy, hasmukh amathalal
- Deep in, Nassy Fesharaki
- No!, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your own existence, gajanan mishra
- FLYING GLASS SHARDS, Satish Verma
- Limerick.4 - One of a Kind, Patricia Grantham
- The Snowman on the Moor, Sylvia Plath
- The Lady And The Earthenware Head, Sylvia Plath
- On The Difficulty Of Conjuring Up A Dryad, Sylvia Plath
- Memoirs Of A Spinach-Picker, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)