Death often feels like the easiest path,
As we all make choices that we find hard.
Death may seem like the only option,
But we all have problems that are not forgotten.
Death sometimes feels like it's already here,
But we can't live our lives in fear.
Death is always stalking behind,
It feeds of the fear that lives in our mind.
Death will follow us and never leave.
In the end, death will always succeed.
Jamie Wright's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Jamie Wright )
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal