Death happens Oh Too Quick
And now my brother is gone.
The happiest child around.
about nothing at all
of only the pain it causes.
oh too quick.
And tore my family apart.
our dreams of a family
about the tears that fall.
our misery is it's muse.
oh too quick
and now i must move on
my will to hold
whether it drags you down or not
we can let go
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death happens Oh Too Quick by melody mepham )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(03 April 1964)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 19, 1942)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I remember, hasmukh amathalal
- On birthday some mend, hasmukh amathalal
- Thou Shakespeare, Abby Bilan
- Keep God reserve, hasmukh amathalal
- war with self, Rob Spiering
- Peace is no art, hasmukh amathalal