I wander, robbed of my peace.
It's restoration, untouchable, bleak.
All senses subconsciously breached.
Placed between unmanned colliding fleets.
I can't dismember every fiend.
Setting forth upon my track.
Because their molded ebony nails.
Are grappled firmly to my back.
Into their pupils of misery, I did reminisce.
A reflection I have traced.
Their sinister hands cannot be untied.
Nor their image, can I deface.
Their involvement, far from my consent.
Forming plots of the illest intent.
Leaving me so thoroughly convinced.
I'll merge into the endless crypt.
This descent was like a chaotic dream.
Through a brutal sea drifted my soul.
Demons and mirrors appeared before me.
And their contents held my skull.
Consumed by paranoia.
Familiar cryptic walls, discerned.
My destiny is discovered.
Patterns of all I've come to learn.
Aaron Lynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by Aaron Lynn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Estuary Of Words, Captain Cur
- Time & Consequence At Cafe 12, After Mid.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A witful presence of life, Piyush Dey
- Read and just not recite, Bashyam Narayanan
- A sweet word is an inspiration, umaprosad das
- Last Words, Deborah DeNicola
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas