Do Not Be Sad I Am With You
You are such a nice person so please stop being sad
Do not think of yourself as alone because I am close to you
Maybe, you can not see me
The fact is that I can not see you too
As we are never meant to be
You dislike me so much but I never can.
For you I am just another crazy soul although my emotions were true
Always, you will be someone whom I could never have presence of
For this world you never were, though for me you always were in my heart
Do not be sad as I am always here, just waiting to make you smile.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do Not Be Sad I Am With You by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Haiku- Oh flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Addiction, Jared Hirsch
- Exceptional, gajanan mishra
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...