What can I say?
I have nothing to say
Things are just so lost
I am so lost and I cannot do anything about it.
No, my day is not nice
Although, my heart has broken since so long
Nothing has remained
My heart is really empty in so many ways
It is as if my heart is not breathing
Empty I remain
Really so empty I am
I even cry so many times deep within my heart
My day is not nice
Nothing is nice about it
Empty in so many ways I am.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Empty In by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ice-house, gajanan mishra
- The Palestinian Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Self-Portrait in Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty