If the endaround gets in the open and the balltosser does not get killed the sideline washer will come into the game. Then the seventeen minutes will last longer then ever and seem like forever the men with the whistles will forfeit the flag the chain pullers come the ball is then moved to a different line.
In soccer the rules are different the endaround is the tommyboy.
The balltosser becomes the place kicker. The sideline washer is Jenifer she takes up the seventeen minutes. The men with the whistles have none they are called the ref. The chain pullers become the balltossers. They toss the ball out. The tommyboy catches the ball in both games. The place kicker heads. Jenifer smiles and forfeits the flag she is the ref in this game. The place kicker is dead.
Football and Soccer End around came.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EndAround by Charles Hice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki