Sean Joyce (17 April Everyear / Galway, Ireland)
F o r e v e r
think for ever
lost for ever
was for ever
Shit for ever
I for ever
Poet Other Poems
- 1 2 3 4 wait a while and I'll write some...
- A Country Road (Everybody has one)
- A New Zealand Beach
- A one sided conversation between friends
- A Painted God (Based on a true story)
- A Pantoum in the New Zealand Bush
- A Poem Knows More Than It Says
- A rainbow morphs to a gothic arch a cert...
- A ring of expletives around my head goin...
- A Ruthless View
- A Smiling Child on a Clattering Tram
- A smiling child on a clattering tram, lo...
- About Hungry Children and Land Mines
- Afterwards, when the spaces were empty t...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.