There are mothers,
there are mummys,
there are mama,
Of the three,
i never know your class
not until the day you take a bullet for my sake.
you are the best mother in this world,
i never appreciate you while you are living,
but the vacum of your demise is so vast that it can never be fill.
the mother of mothers,
you are an inestimable jewel,
a paragon of beauty,
an angel in disguise.
seeing you now in my dream is so touching,
how i wish i can revive you,
how i wish i can change the hand of clock,
how i wish i did not join the black axe confraternity
that brought about your death in cold blood.
even in death you are the best mother.
i love you my mother,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FATIMA by alade abuga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah