There are mothers,
there are mummys,
there are mama,
Of the three,
i never know your class
not until the day you take a bullet for my sake.
you are the best mother in this world,
i never appreciate you while you are living,
but the vacum of your demise is so vast that it can never be fill.
the mother of mothers,
you are an inestimable jewel,
a paragon of beauty,
an angel in disguise.
seeing you now in my dream is so touching,
how i wish i can revive you,
how i wish i can change the hand of clock,
how i wish i did not join the black axe confraternity
that brought about your death in cold blood.
even in death you are the best mother.
i love you my mother,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FATIMA by alade abuga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)