Feel So Alone
Life has become so miserable without you. Pain is so immense that even my words cannot express it. I know that you must be thinking that I do not love you. Truly, you are so wrong if you think that. Such a long relation cannot ever be broken. I know that the flame of my love is not burning in your heart anymore. You are still in my heart to tell truth. Anyways, you will not believe me and I already know that. So far away you are gone and finding you is going to be impossible. Feel so alone without you.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Feel So Alone by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood