Fire In The Sea
There was this boy
he was playing with his toy
by the sea he sat
he was kinda fat
then he noticed something in the sea
he wonderd what could that be?
he went closer oh my god
there's fire in the sea
how could that be?
he went to the village to tell everybody
there was to much commotion
could there be more emotion?
he wished somebody or anybody would listen to him
but nobody listened to him
he went back to the fire in the sea
he wounderd how could that be?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire In The Sea by Shane Labossiere )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas