'Freedom' means you're willing
to give up all
'Want to be free? '
then give up your parents
your dog and cat
'Want to taste freedom? '
quit your job
burn your car
'Really free! '
give away your money
and your children
'Keep nothing! no possessions! '
no truths, no lies
'Want to be complety free! '
Give up your life
everyone in someway is a slave or
they're not around to talk about it
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Silent Tears, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fatherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cat called BLUE, yvette smith
- Marjorie, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Best Friend, Sandra Feldman
- His Other Chance, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bulb Planting Time, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Things They Musn't Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- Effort, Edgar Albert Guest
- Until She Died, Edgar Albert Guest