*God Why? *
God why do people die?
God why did you make pain?
God why weren’t you there the day my grandfather died?
God why are there earthquakes?
God why do hearts break?
God why are people on there own?
God why do you make people get hurt?
God why is there fear?
God why are there storms?
God why are people all alone?
God why are there drugs?
God why do people committee suicide?
God why aren’t you stopping global warming?
God why do I have nightmares?
God why is there no peace in this place?
God why did Jesus really die?
God why did you make sin?
God why do people hurt?
God why do children get kidnapped?
God why does love hurt so much?
God why do people break up?
God why do people get beat?
God why is there bad in this world you made?
God why have I tried to commit suicide?
God why did you make me?
God why am I still alive?
God why go I cut my wrist?
God why do I have to bleed to be set free?
God why am I in so much pain?
Broken Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*God Why? * by Broken Hearts )
- Four Line Poem, Deborah Eker
- Saving The World, Ronald Chapman
- Corruption, Sandra Feldman
- Cannot Take Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Beautiful Story of You, Corey Jones
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Hell is dumb and sore throats are stupid., Jena Crowe
- 100 Years of War, Robert Green
- The Dog, Deborah Eker
- Cutting Back Government, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- gamblers all, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)