Thank you for weakness, where your strength can show through.
Thank you for struggles, that make me further depend on you.
Thank you for loss, that makes me appreciate what’s been given too.
Thank you for confusion, that helps me be thankful when I have a clue.
Thank you for difficulty, in deciding what to do.
Thank you for patience, to realize I don’t need to be blue.
Thank you for waiting, especially for a week or two.
Thank you for prayer, that gives me somewhere to turn to.
Thank you for faith, that shows me your mercy anew.
Thank you for cartoons, especially Winnie the Pooh.
Thank you for everything, especially your Son, so true.
Andrew Jones's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grateful by Andrew Jones )
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman